Wedding week is here! I couldn’t be more excited!
For other brides-to-be if you’re looking for a routine to take care of yourself the week leading up to your wedding here are the things I have planned to take care of myself.
Top 10 Wedding Week Self-Care Ideas
- Water Consumption: I’ll be drinking 3 – 4 L of water per day
- Acupuncture: For stress and liver support
- Beauty Appointments: Hair, Eyelashes, Eyebrows and Mani / Pedi
- Epsom Salt Baths: As many times as I can fit them in
- Workouts: Consistent cardio at the gym, a few resistance workouts, running but no crazy leg days after Monday. I don’t want to worry about waddling down the aisle on the big day.
- Scandinavian Spa: We’re going to Le Nordik the morning before the wedding to enjoy the baths, have a bite to eat and sit back and bask in the sun if the rain decides to hold off.
- Quiet Morning Routine: Lemon Water, Meditation, Journaling, and Reading
- Healthy Food: We’re not buying groceries this week so lots of healthy restaurants or takeout.
- Summer Bucket List Fun: We’re even going to a drive-in movie Monday night to enjoy the end of summer as we’re off on a 3-week honeymoon after the wedding.
- Yoga: ALLLLL THE YOGA!