I love Thanksgiving. I love the fall. The crisp air. Boots. Sweaters. Leaves. Curling up with a book under a big blanket. Yup this is my favourite season and I couldn’t be more thankful.
Here, in no particular order are 13 things in 2013 that I’m thankful for:
1. An amazing job at Kobo that is challenging, rewarding and a role that I can evolve into something I love even more than I do now.
2. Friends who have left my life but have come back or emailed me about love & forgiveness.
3. That I did not get married to the wrong man for me and that I have found out how to love myself again.
4. For real pumpkin, real homemade almond milk and coconut oil in my coffee.
5. For scarves that make fall outfits that much more chic.
6. My social media family that are simply awesome and make me feel loved daily.
7. For parents that unconditionally love me.
8. For a brother that lights up my face the moment I see him.
9. For having amazing relationships with my aunts, uncles and especially my cousins. Thankful that I get to spend time with the west coast Baldwins in November.
10. Thankful that I’m my mom’s traveling companion for a trip of a lifetime to Australia in November.
11. Grateful for my friendship with my University housemate Michelle and the wisdom, support and laughs we provide each other.
12. The ability to see strength gains in my workouts by getting personal bests sometimes on a daily and weekly basis!
13. For living in a country where I am truly blessed with freedoms many don’t have.