I’m so excited for Christmas and can’t wait to spoil my friends and family with love. Hopefully, Santa showers me with love too! Here is a list of things I’d love to help me with my run goals in 2014.
2. Mizuno Breath Thermo Layered Tight: As much as I love my lulu tights from last season I need to up my winter running game this year. The breath thermo technology looks amazing and I can’t wait to see if they live up to their moisture-wicking promise.
3. Lululemon Run With Me Mittens or Zensah Running Gloves: I just love having touchpad fingers on my running gloves so I can work my Nike + app on runs. I end up wearing these daily anyway so I’ll need one pair for running and one for everyday use 😉
4. Mizuno Wave Rider 17: I trained and ran my first half marathon in wave rider 16s so I’m a bit obsessed with these and love them. I can’t wait to get my hands on a pair of the new 17s for next year’s race training goals.
5. Road ID Slim: I tend to always run with my phone but if it’s crushed in a crash or you can’t unlock it, it, therefore, doesn’t say anything about me should I get into an accident. So even though this is a morbid gift it’s something I need to start wearing for runs.
6. Mizuno Breath Thermo Wind Guard Gloves: I love winter running! I used Lululemon run gloves last winter with the touchpad fingers but found that I actually like to wear those every day so I can use my phone while standing waiting for the streetcar in the freezing cold. I need a hardcore pair of winter-run gloves and these look perfect!
7. Lululemon Toasty Tech Tights. I purchased these last year during boxing day sales and they have kept me so warm this winter. Lulu doesn’t seem to have them on their site yet so I eagerly anticipate their return.
8. Jawbone: Although I’ve tried my hand at wearing a heart rate monitor and a Nike fuel band they don’t “do it all”. I’ve recently started seeing posts and news about Jawbone. It’s a band & an app that promises to track your activity, eating & sleeping which are all three integral parts of great health.
If you’re a runner, what’s on your holiday running wish list this year?