Last year I got inspired to create my first summer bucket list. As a part of the bucket list I created a summer reading list of 13 books. When I planned it out I thought I could read 1 book a week from June to after the labour day weekend which usually signals the end of summer.
2013 Summer Reading List
I was able to read 9 of the 13 books last summer and then completed 10 of 13 a few months ago. I still need to read The 4 Hour Workweek, Stufio Saint Ex, Second Time Around and Weekend in Paris. So I’ll add them to this year’s list below! Take a look and let me know if you’ve already read any of my picks!?
3 thoughts on “2014 Summer Reading List”
Love this idea! I’m an avid reader, so anything book related is awesome! 🙂
A few recommendations:
– If you’re interested in “4 Hour Workweek” then you may also like “Crush It” by Gary Vaynerchuk
– If you haven’t read Gladwell’s “The Tipping Point,” I definitely would recommend it over “David and Goliath”
– “Superbodies” by Greg Wells
– “Born to Run” by Christopher McDougall
– “The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari” by Robin Sharma
I have Tipping Point on my 2014 reading list. I’ll definitely look into the other three. I’ve been told Robin Sharma is amaze balls!