I needed a good relaxing girl’s day after a full month starting a new job and launching Organized Brides so we planned a girl’s day at Strathmere.
If you know me I discovered Le
Strathmere is busy enough but not busy enough that this is my new happy place 🙂
I arrived around 10 am to have brunch with Jenna and her sister at the Retreat Cafe and I love the focus on farm to table (from their land to table). I had the Café Breakfast and an Americano with Almond Milk. They subbed the grilled tomato for avocado and regular bread for gluten-free bread! I love that they are so careful with my allergies.
They have amazing Day Packages.
We booked the Celebrate Package.
- Join a yoga class, take a walk/snowshoe on the trails, soak in the tubs
- Enjoy a Latte, Cappuccino or Sloane Tea (Ps. you must try all of them!) & Handcrafted Baked Treat (the quinoa cookie is my favourite)
- Choose One of a Retreat Pedi, Retreat Mani OR Shellac Mani
- Locker Rental
We headed out after brunch for a walk. We decided to do Walt’s Walk which is the founder Walter Baker’s
If you’re looking for a relaxing atmosphere, polite and really friendly staff and a less busy option than Le Nordik plus amazing food I highly recommend booking in a day experience at
As a bonus I wanted to share an amazing healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte I whipped up on Sunday too.
- 1 cup hot coffee
- 1 cup almond milk (or dairy free milk of choice)
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp honey (or maple syrup)
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 drop dōTERRA turmeric essential oil (I wouldn’t recommend subbing for another essential oil as there are no other ones on the market that are tested for purity to be able to be taken internally).
Have an amazing week! Let me know if you try the recipe!?