Ok, so I kind of skipped a step to preparedness. I went from first aid kits to mobility bags but I kind of forgot to share what I have in my “Everyday Carry”. I’ve put everything I carry on a daily basis into a little case by dōTERRA and my essential oil roller bottles in a case that I’ve had a few years now. I keep this in my purse that I leave the house with. And I can easily transfer the cases to another bag if I don’t want to carry my purse.
I first learned about what “Everyday Carry” is from Fieldcraft Survival. The owner of the company shares what he carries in this video. While I incorporated a few things into this carry, the remainder are in my Mobility Bag that is in my car.
Ok so let’s see what’s inside…
- Boo Boo Kit (Couple of Band-Aids)
- Swiss Army Knife
- Tiny Flashlight
- Waterproof Notebook & Pen
- Tick Remover
- Emergency Signalling Mirror
- Car Window Breaker / Seatbelt Cutter (I have one in my car but I carry one in this case for when I’m in other people’s vehicles)
- USB Key with Important Documents
- OnGuard Sanitizing Mist – clean ingredient hand sanitizer
- Terrashield Bug Spray
- Lip Balm
- Together – I wear this as purefume
- Adaptiv – calming blend
- Peppermint – for head tension
- Lavender – for bug bites and skin irritation
- Neroli – for soothing skin
- Clary Calm – for women’s hormonal support
BUY IN THE US
BUY IN CANADA
If you’d like to purchase any or all of the essential oils send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can chat about how to order.