It’s the time of year when my mother sends me an email asking what I want for Christmas and all I really want is a vacation down south with my family but instead I’ll make a blog worthy shopping wish list of amazing stuff I would love to have or already have but know you need to put on your list.
1. Swell Water Bottle – I have a problem with keeping water bottles clean. Let’s face it I’m a busy woman who has a gross water bottle collection. I love that the Swell bottoms screw off for better cleaning!
2. Bike Trainer – after I purchased a road bike this fall during sales season I can’t wait to get some good at home cardio in this winter. To make that happen I’ll need a bike trainer for my living room.
I found this one which is relatively inexpensive – Travel Trac but definitely open to other suggestions.
3. Spi Belt – instead of shoving gels down my sports bra for races I’d like to carry them in a Spi Belt as I get more comfortable not racing with my big water pack.
4. Strength Band – I need to work on my shoulder & hip mobility so I’m thinking the green one in terms of stretch. I love that these can be ordered online with Treadmill Factory.
5. Bialetti – I love me some coffee. This doesn’t really follow along my fitness wish list theme but everyone needs coffee to fuel them! I used to have one of these stove top makers but the rubber washer broke down and I just threw the whole thing out instead of replacing the parts. I’m definitely not always the smartest person.
6. Pro Compression Socks – you can never have too many compression socks. After all I get mine fairly grimy racing OCRs all summer that I need to replace some of my well loved ones with this shiny and new one!
THINGS I HAVE BUT YOU MAY WANT
I’m still loving everything about this photo below. Mizuno Brand Ambassadors had a chance at the end of October to help out at the Toronto Women’s 8K & 5K run. We got to cheer the ladies on and walk Keke in to the finish line. She was in town from Nigeria and decided she would do the 8k. I love this woman. We’re all pretty decked out in new winter run gear so it’s a perfect round up photo for all things running gear to inspire your holiday wish list.
I’m wearing the grey Women’s Breath Thermo Windtop Half Zip & Wave Sayonara 3 in the photo below. Krysten on the far left is in the Women’s Breath Thermo Jacket, her and I are also wearing the Breath Thermo Hats! Phaedra, my run coach, who is clapping to the left of me is wearing the Women’s Breath Thermo Double Knit Front Zip Hoody!
I needed new indoor gym shoes for the winter and I love the low profile of the Mizuno Wave Hitogami. I’m excited to get some speed treadmill sessions in with them and then once the winter clears shorter speed outdoor workouts will be done in them. I love me some Kris Carr so when she launched her new recipe book on juicing and smoothies I had to pick up a copy. Although I drink the kool-aid and work at Kobo. I need paper cook books. Do you know someone in your life who is trying to get healthy? This is a perfect way to equip them with the tools to take care of themselves.
Do you have a traveler on your gift list? The do BIG SMALL things travel journal is pretty darn cool and such a perfect tactile piece of inspiration for someone bitten by the travel bug.
And last but not least our Kobo Glo HD (shameless work plug) is on sale today for Cyber Monday is $99.99 ($30 Off) + free shipping. Get your holiday shopping done early. I know I drink the kool aid but I’m definitely getting one for everyone in my life who’s a reader who I haven’t bought for previously!
Happy Holiday Shopping!