News Flash: So I’ve been dating this year. LOL. First dates can be overwhelming, scary or annoying depending on how you view dating. I decided to tackle first dates and do fun things that I haven’t gotten the chance to do in Toronto or yet in life 🙂 Why not? I’m designing a life I love.
Some of my friends like to ask me where do I get the ideas for some of the dates that I’ve gone on. Either they are living vicariously through my dating life or they are trying to steal some of my ideas for their own. I figured I would do a post with the best first date ideas that I’ve experienced so far in Toronto so my Toronto readers can just rinse and repeat. For everyone else hopefully you can grab some ideas and replicate in your city.
Not Weather Dependant
1. Coffee and a board game at Snakes & Lattes
3. Rock Climbing at Rock Oasis
4. Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline (I have yet to do this one but it looks pretty freaking cool).
1. Skating on the Harbourfront Rink
2. Tobogganing – Buy one from Canadian Tire or make one out of garbage bags and cardboard boxes 🙂
3. Go snowshoeing
4. Go for a winter trail run
1. Go for a run.
2. Attend one of the many food festivals (Taste of the Danforth, Taste of Little Italy, Veg Fest, etc.)
3. A walk on one of Toronto’s many beaches.
That’s all for now. What are your favourite ideas for a first date?
One thought on “First Date Ideas”
Love these ideas! I’d do them – date or not! 😉