I’m so excited for you to experience the quality of dōTERRA oils!
(Note: If you haven’t filled in the health influencer request form, head over here first and do that and then come back here!)
I was working as an influencer even before it became popular on social media. I was a sponsored athlete with a supplement company and I got free products in exchange for doing in-store demos and talking about the product on social media. From there I expanded my list of companies that I was an ambassador for. While I appreciated the free product, I worked hard to share the products with no income.
When I started using dōTERRA products in 2015 I was just a huge fan and a passionate customer. I started seeing some amazing results for myself and just naturally started sharing them. I decided to diversify my income by building a business with dōTERRA and I am grateful for every person I introduce oils to.
Today, the majority of people have heard about essential oils, but don’t understand what the difference may be between the hundreds of brands popping up everywhere.
dōTERRA is not only the largest essential oil company in the world, they make the most purest and potent essential oils. They can be trusted because of the highest levels of quality testing that each oil is put through and the honourable sourcing methods done globally to find the plants that grow in the best place in the world. They even post the testing results online at Source to You.
Pure Plant Medicine
As an educator or influencer in the health space, you’ll want to partner with a brand that is trusted and transparent about its sourcing and testing practices, unlike other brands in the industry. Your audience is looking for easy solutions to many point points in their life and by grabbing a bottle of essential oil they can support their body to do what it does best.
I’m excited to give you your first experience with these oils and offer you the opportunity to integrate them into your life as a business.
More importantly, I want you to have the opportunity to upgrade your personal health in a new way as someone who is already doing so many things right in the area of nutrition, exercise + emotional health.
What’s included in the Influencer Kit
You’ll receive an introductory kit which includes 3 5ml bottles of Lemon, Peppermint & Lavender. I’ve also included a few samples of doTERRA’s top products: Deep Blue Rub (incredible muscle rub for pain), OnGuard Toothpaste + an immune throat drop.
I want to give you some top usage suggestions for each oil I’m sending you.
When you share how you’re using the oils on social media, tag me @robynpineault so I can share your post and help you find new people to follow you!
Lemon Essential Oil Uses
- Add To Your Water: I add 1 drop to a large glass or stainless water bottle. The limonene is cleansing allows you to integrate lemon without damaging tooth enamel.
- All-Purpose Cleaner: To a glass spray bottle, add 1 tbsp of vinegar, fill with water + 15 drops lemon.
- Produce Wash: fill your sink with 1 tsp plain castile soap, 3 drops lemon, and then water. Soak produce for 10 min.
- Seasonal Allergies: add 1 drop lemon, 1 drop peppermint, and 1 drop of lavender to a diffuser
- Dressings + Marinade: Add 2 drops to salad dressings and chicken or fish marinades.
- Sticker Remover: Add a drop of it to remove sticker adhesives, sticky gum and to remove marker stains!
- Jewelry Cleaner: Add a drop of lemon to a bowl of water and soak jewelry.
- Safety Tip: Lemon is a citrus oil and causes photosensitivity. Don’t apply topically to your skin before going out in the sun.
Peppermint Essential Oil Uses
- Pre or Post-Workout Cooldown: Add 1 drop to a bit of coconut oil in your hands and rub on to the back of your neck
- For Head Tension: Add 1 drop to coconut oil and apply to your temples and hairline
- A Pick Me Up: Add 1 drop to your hand, rub your hands together, cup over your mouth & nose, and breathe in deeply.
- Oil Pulling: Add 1 drop to a spoon of coconut oil and then swish around your mouth.
- Peppermint Mocha: Stick a toothpick into the orifice of the bottle and then stir into a cup of coffee.
Lavender Essential Oil Uses
- Relaxing Epsom Salt Bath: Add 5 drops to 1 cup of plain Epsom Salts, add a dash of baking soda and relax before bed.
- Skin Soothing: Rub 1 drop of lavender directly on the skin to soothe bug bites or minor skin irritations. To soothe sunburn, add 1 drop of lavender and 1 drop of peppermint to coconut oil and apply.
- Sleep Solution: Add 1 drop of lavender to a cotton ball and tuck it into your pillowcase. If you have a diffuser add 2-3 drops and diffuse before bed.
What To Do When The Bottles Are Empty
Take the caps off the bottles and add them to a bowl of Epsom Salts. The salts will draw the remaining oil out of the bottles.
Open Up Your Own Account
When you’re ready to open up your own wholesale account to continue ordering at 25% off whenever you want, click here where I’ve outlined the simple steps.
Do You Want To Earn A Commission?
If you would like to earn commissions from sharing dōTERRA with your audience, you can choose from one of these options:
Option 1: Wellness Advocate
With this option, you would be enrolling people with their own dōTERRA shopping account and you would earn a 20% commission for each enrolment.
With this option, you would place a 100 PV (product volume) order each month for yourself. We offer trainings throughout the year so you would know how to build your business with full support. You don’t have to be an expert at all. When you enroll people you can plug them into the education that I and other team members offer.
Option 2: Wholesale Customer
With this option, you would enrol as a customer and simply refer customers to me. I would then share the commission 50/50 with you. When you open your account you would choose Wholesale Customer.
When someone is interested in purchasing you would refer them to this link and when they purchase I will send you your 10% commission via PayPal. With this option there is no monthly order, you can order whenever you’d like.
I’m excited to partner with you!