I leave for dōTERRA’s Annual Convention next week so I thought I’d share my dōTERRA convention packing list in case it helps.
This is my second convention. I attended back in 2017 and loved the energy in the air, being able to see some of my team members and meet other amazing wellness advocates and customers. This will be my second trip of the year and I’m excited to get back on a plane and get down to Salt Lake City.
I create all my packing lists in Trello so I can easily refer to them year after year and I’m simply using the same list I’ve used to attend dōTERRA’s Leadership events in the past few years.
So after printing off my flight confirmations, ensuring my passport isn’t expired and printing off my Convention Ticket, Gala Ticket & Yoga with Elena ticket I’m ready to start filling my carry
Hotel Room or AirBnB Staples
- Comfy PJs
- Diffuser + Oils (see the list below of the staples that I bring)
- AeroPress + quality decaf coffee (I just recently detoxed off of caffeine)
- Laptop & charger
- Magic bullet
- Protein powder travel packets & collagen travel packets
- Tongue scraper
- Toiletries (shampoo & conditioner sample packs, moisturizer, Deep Blue sample packs, lip balm)
- Hair straightener
- Makeup bag
- Portable phone charger
- See-through bag for the Vivint SmartHome Arena
- Notebook & pen
- Water bottle
- Coffee tumbler
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfy clothes & a sweater for air conditioning
- Granola bars
- Peppermint rollers for alertness
- OnGuard & Easy Air / Breathe for the hotel room & immune support
- Neroli & Jasmine rollers for perfume
- Manuka Roller for crowd anxiety
- DigestZen / ZenGest for eating out
- Serenity to get enough rest each night
- Wild Orange, Tangerine & Grapefruit for my water
- Frankincense for adding to my moisturizer
- Supplements (Including LLV, Terrazyme & PB Assist +)
- Travel insurance
- Clothing for each day. Since I’m a planner, I plan out each outfit for each day.
- Dress and heels for the gala
- Bandaids for blisters
See you in Salt Lake City!