I’m so excited to announce that dōTERRA is launching in India in 2022. As someone, who lives in Canada I’ve never gotten involved in another country’s launch before. But there is something about this launch that has me wanting to go all in. I want to help new wellness advocates set themselves up to grow a direct selling business in India.
What’s The Opportunity?
This opportunity is for someone who believes in the power of a healthy lifestyle and the beauty of natural products. You may already love essential oils but you have yet to experience the power behind the dōTERRA name and the exceptional products they produce.
dōTERRA essential oils are unmatched by purity and potency. And finally, this company truly has a heart of gold and works to empower everyone who touches their company. From the farmers and the harvesters to the distillers to the wellness advocates and the customers!
The business opportunity exists to build a residual income with dōTERRA in India. This opportunity can lead to financial and time freedom for just the right person who’s willing and ready to put in the hard work it takes to create a business that you’ll love.
READY TO GET STARTED?
This opportunity is for you if…
- You have the time and energy to dedicate to this opportunity
- You are curious about the direct selling model and eager to learn more
- You love essential oils or healthy living
I have been building my essential oil business since 2016. I am a twin mother, an essential oil educator, a yoga teacher, and a marketing leader. I discovered essential oils in 2015 after being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I’ve shifted my life around to take care of myself holistically from my nutrition to supplements to sleep to stress management to reducing my toxic load to essential oils. I am passionate about helping other women take care of themselves before they ever have to deal with a health scare. And I’m passionate about diversifying one’s income to include the amazing benefits of a direct selling income model.
How Can I Support You?
I have been a part of a Canadian Founder’s team since I got started with this business. Our team (which you’d be a part of) has built their business from in-person classes, reaching out one-on-one with potential customers and online. We have a robust training system for new builders and a great support system for our customers. You can take the systems in place and adapt them for the people in India.
- Email Marketing Automation
- Intro to Essential Oil Class Templates
- Onboarding New Customer Class Templates
- Continuning Education Class Templates
- Online Classes to Invite Potential Customers To
- Getting Started Guides
- Business Launch Programs
- Essential Oil eBooks (from diffuser guides to green cleaning and more)
- One-On-One Mentorship
dōTERRA is going to be offering free product education to anyone that wants to join. When the market officially opens they want to ensure their Wellness Advocates are well set up to teach about our essential oils.
Starting Thursday, April 21, Gina Truman (US Founder & Presidential Diamond) will be offering product education training. The first call is at 9:00 am Mountain Time which translates to 8:30 pm India Standard Time. Please send me an email at robynpineault @ gmail . com if you’d like to join.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is a document from dōTERRA that explains everything about enrollment options, compensation structures, how commissions will be paid out, etc.
And here is the India Compensation Plan:
What’s really exciting about launching in a new market is that positions in a country’s founder’s club become available. Here are the details for the India market:
- There will be 40 positions.
- Achieve and maintain the rank of Gold or above for at least 3 consecutive months. You then must hit the qualifying rank for 10 out of 12 months for each of the following calendar years to maintain a founder’s club position.
- Be personally engaged in the business in the market.
- 90% of qualifying volume must come from India.
- 50% of qualifying volume must come from Wellness Advocates who are actively participating in the Loyalty Rewards Program.
- Be in good standing and adhere to the Founder’s Club policies.
So what will you receive in return?
Founders will receive a 1/40 share of 1% of the total annual country sales. In a country of almost 1.4 billion people, the growth in this market will be just as large as when the company launched in China.