PUBLISHING AUGUST 25, 2016
I lost a love but found a life that I absolutely love.
Have you called off a wedding? Are you going through a divorce? Are you on the other side of a really bad breakup? Are you feeling empty, lost, embarrassed, full of grief, anxiety or pure sadness? Through strength of character, personal choice, a whole lot of self-love and awareness you can rebuild your life, process the grief and find a life that you love.
Robyn Baldwin, a self-branded Alpha Female appeared to have everything going for her. A great job, a fiancee, a wedding on the horizon until it all came crashing down. In 2012, Robyn found herself in an incredibly toxic relationship. She called off her wedding one month before the big date and saw her world tumbling around her. In months & years to come she’s learned practical steps to heal a broken heart, discover self-love and find a life she absolutely loves.
She will guide you through 8 practical steps to process the grief, find self-love and rebuild a life that is absolutely more amazing than before.
- How to take it one day at a time
- Discover your own personal happiness journey
- See how quotes may speak to you
- Understand why therapy can be a great healing tool
- How personal self-development books are a great guide
- How to create seasonal bucket lists to live your life again
- Learn how to trust your gut
- Learn how to speak your truth
Read some of my chapter excerpts:
Part of Chapter 3: My Brain Was Conditioned to Think It Needed A Story
Part of Chapter 4: My Happiness Journey
Part of Chapter 6: Bucket Lists, Firsts & Movie Moments