You can find previous Podcast episodes here!
Definition of an Alpha Female
An Alpha Female is a powerful and assertive woman. Her confidence is due to being an intelligent and intellectual problem-solver. Being an Alpha Female is a State of Mind based on choosing ambition and being proud of it. She strives for a happy and healthy work/life harmony.
She is the brightest star in her constellation. When an Alpha Female stays true to their authentic selves and their missions they shine. An Alpha Female puts herself first because she deserves self-care and love. She knows that work/life harmony is found by staying true to your priorities and what makes you happy. She is never complacent about striving for better and nurtures relationships with all the people in her life.
Welcome To The Show Taylor Lou!
Taylor Lou is a lifestyle design coach and business mentor who specializes in helping multi-passionate millennial women connect deeply to self, curate a dreamy life, and sustainably launch their brand and biz online. She has been an entrepreneur for six years and is certified in Life and Success Coaching, Image Consulting, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and Clinical Hypnotherapy.
What is your favourite quote?
“There is no force more powerful than a woman determined to rise” – Unknown Author
What is your definition of happiness?
Happiness is the moment we realize that life isn’t about the destination – it’s about the lessons we learn, the people we love, what we create, and the relationship with ourselves.
What we talked about on the show?
- 5:00 – What Alpha Female means to Taylor
- 6:14 – Why authenticity is so woven into shining effortlessly
- 7:15 – How I (Robyn) learned to stop efforting in life but hasn’t figured out how in online business yet
- 7:45 – Why it’s tough to stay authentic when crafting an online image
- 8:45 – What does work/life harmony look like for Taylor
- 11:00 – Robyn shares why she’s in a season of life where she’s trying to cultivate more feminine energy
- 12:00 – Taylor shares how she uses masculine energy for business launches vs. feminine energy business launches
- 15:00 – What is a launch vs. inspired action?
- 17:00 – What happens when Taylor is in far too much masculine energy and why her relationship was suffering
- 18:15 – Why business can be about proving something, why we wrap worthiness around our work
- 22:10 – Why we only do the self-development work when shit hits the fan or when a pain point develops.
- 23:45 – What does success mean to Taylor
- 25:40 – Uncomfortable vs. aligned success
- 29:00 – Why energy work is necessary for success
- 30:30 – What are some of Taylor’s Sunday Success Habits
- 35:05 – How Taylor is using the harmonium in her business
- 37:40 – Find out what Taylor’s favorite planner is and why we’re both wanting to create our own and how we use our planners
- 40:55 – Why theme days feels good to Taylor right now in her business
- 47:45 – What is Taylor’s movement routine
- 48:50 – How does Taylor de-stress, why the mirror pump up speech is going to be the new stress-busting routine.
- 51:38 – A technique Taylor learned in her NLP training for stress management
- 53:28 – What language shifts you can make to shift your mindset?
- 54:21 – What advice would Taylor give to millennials on finding a place in this world. What’s the rush!?
- 56:30 – Why online entrepreneurs are the new unhealthy traditional media
- 1:01:03 – What can we learn from the older generations instead of comparing our work, worth and wealth.
- 1:02:09 – What pain point is Taylor problem-solving around?
- 1:04:00 – What sort of NLP stuff should we check out? Unf*ck your brain by Kara Loewentheil, anything by Bruce Lipton and Joe Dispenza and we geek out over the Jess Lively Show.
- 1:10:00 – Taylor breaks out in song when I ask her for her definition of happiness