You can find previous Podcast episodes here!
Definition of an Alpha Female
An Alpha Female is a powerful and assertive woman. Her confidence is due to being an intelligent and intellectual problem-solver. Being an Alpha Female is a State of Mind based on choosing ambition and being proud of it. She strives for a happy and healthy work/life harmony.
She is the brightest star in her constellation. When an Alpha Female stays true to their authentic selves and their missions they shine. An Alpha Female puts herself first because she deserves self-care and love. She knows that work/life harmony is found by staying true to your priorities and what makes you happy. She is never complacent about striving for better and nurtures relationships with all the people in her life.
Welcome To The Show Lisa Hyde!
Lisa Hyde epitomizes today’s woman. She is the author of BE StrongHER, a guide to building confidence, an entrepreneur, beauty, health & wellness expert, retail trend spotter, sought-after public speaker, and advisor to the next generation of entrepreneurs with The Confidence Crown podcast. Lisa offers hard-won wisdom gleaned from working as a Talent Agent and Manager for 12 years, as well as more than seven years’ experience as an Independent Consultant with North America’s #1 skincare brand: Rodan + Fields.
- 6:00 – What Lisa thinks of the Alpha Female definition
- 8:30 – Lisa reveals she has strong masculine energy, so I let her know she can listen to the last podcast series lol
- 10:25 – Chatting dating and Alpha Females
- 15:05 – What does work/life harmony look like for Lisa? Lisa shares why she put her health first.
- 16:50 – Lisa shares about time blocking and one subject at a time.
- 20:00 – Lisa shares about her time in show business
- 24:02 – Lisa shares why she wants to fix others
- 26:42 – How does Lisa set boundaries?
- 31:33 – What are Lisa’s success habits?
- 33:42 – I ask Lisa if she likes location freedom?
- 35:17 – Lisa shares her frustrations around hiring and the need to follow through
- 42:05 – The difference between drive and foundation – having the mentality that nothing is below you
- 43:58 – What other success habits does Lisa have?
- 45:24 – Letting Lisa plug her new book
- 47:00 – Lisa’s definition of happiness