You can find previous Podcast episodes here!
Definition of an Alpha Female
An Alpha Female is a powerful and assertive woman. Her confidence is due to being an intelligent and intellectual problem-solver. Being an Alpha Female is a State of Mind based on choosing ambition and being proud of it. She strives for a happy and healthy work/life harmony.
She is the brightest star in her constellation. When an Alpha Female stays true to their authentic selves and their missions they shine. An Alpha Female puts herself first because she deserves self-care and love. She knows that work/life harmony is found by staying true to your priorities and what makes you happy. She is never complacent about striving for better and nurtures relationships with all the people in her life.
Welcome Back To The Show Katie Wilken!
You can listen to Katie’ first episode on the podcast here.
Katie Wilken is someone who is deeply passionate about the empowerment of Women. Through her brand WildHER she aims to teach, share, move & hold space for Women to discover that they each have what it takes within themselves to create their best lives using the power of Women’s Circles as the main vehicle for our Liberation.
You can find her on stages sharing her own journey, teaching Kundalini Yoga, Facilitating WildHer Movement Classes, Holding Red Tent circles &
frolicking in the forest with her 3 boys & husband.
What we talked about in this episode:
- 5:05 – Setting the tone for chatting about feminine energy and menstrual cycle awareness
- 6:33 – Katie’s definition of masculine energy
- 11:25 – Katie’s definition of feminine energy
- 18:00 – Talking all things dance and movement
- 21:00 – Katie talks about you are HER when…
- 24:30 – Katie talks about learning more routines for her life and how to be in her masculine.
- 26:30 – Menstrual cycle awareness and chatting about the book – Wild Power
- 30:20 – Menstrual cycle phases and how they relate to seasons
- 37:45 – Track your own cycle to see how you experience the phases
- 41:49 – Harmonizing work/life harmony with your menstrual cycle
- 47:00 – Getting connected to your blood
- 53:50 – Katie’s definition of happiness