You can find previous Podcast episodes here!
Definition of an Alpha Female
An Alpha Female is a powerful and assertive woman. Her confidence is due to being an intelligent and intellectual problem-solver. Being an Alpha Female is a State of Mind based on choosing ambition and being proud of it. She strives for a happy and healthy work/life harmony.
She is the brightest star in her constellation. When an Alpha Female stays true to their authentic selves and their missions they shine. An Alpha Female puts herself first because she deserves self-care and love. She knows that work/life harmony is found by staying true to your priorities and what makes you happy. She is never complacent about striving for better and nurtures relationships with all the people in her life.
Welcome Back To The Show Betsy Milne!
Betsy Milne is a transformational business and branding coach, speaker and podcast host, on a mission to empower women with the tools and motivation they need to turn a spark of an idea into full-fledged businesses and sought after brands.
After silently suffering for years with serious health problems, burnout and major stress from her corporate career, Betsy embarked on a healing journey to reconnect with her Divine self. In early 2018 co-founded Luscious Hustle, a coaching practice, and podcast, dedicated to redefining what it means to “hustle” as an online entrepreneur. With a focus on blending spiritual practices and savvy business strategies, Betsy now helps women heal their feminine energy so they can build 6-figure businesses with ease and in alignment with what their heart truly desires.
You can listen to Betsy’s first episode on the podcast here.
What we talked about on this episode:
- 4:50 – talking about why I had to have Betsy back on the show
- 7:00 – why the feminine needs to be healed within us
- 8:10 – the difference between divine and wounded energy
- 9:45 – definition of the wounded feminine
- 10:00 – definition of the wounded masculine
- 10:30 – definition of the divine feminine (Goddess Archetype)
- 11:00 – definition of the divine masculine (Mountain Archetype)
- 14:00 – divine is being connected to source. What does source mean?
- 15:40 – are we born with equal amounts of energy?
- 16:30 – describing masculine/feminine energy as a visual concept
- 19:00 – talking about our cycles and how it plays into our energy
- 21:57 – a man’s energy cycle vs. women’s and comparing to sun & moon energy
- 24:10 – wounded vs. toxic energy (injured vs. poisonous & harmful) – hurting yourself vs. the community around you (ex. American Pyscho)
- 29:20 – why masculine energy gets knocked so much and my plight on not ignoring it.
- 31:11 – talking about energy and sales
- 33:00 – feminine energy habits
- 34:28 – Betsy’s blows my mind about stillness vs. movement
- 44:15 – Sharing energy amongst business partners
- 47:08 – How to help others who are in their wounded energy
- 52:06 – Getting out of storytelling and the wounded feminine
- 55:30 – What’s next? Crystals, energy healing, Reiki, essential oils (I need a full podcast on this subject) and talk therapy
- 1:03:00 – happiness related to feminine energy