Happy New Year.
Let’s get into the long-awaited 2024 goals and intentions post. Long awaited for who? I’m pretty sure I write these posts to ensure I’m tracking my own goals. I’m not even sure anyone reads these anymore but truth be told… I love having a place to keep track of my goals and if it inspires someone else’s goals in the process it’s a bonus!
Anyway, without further ado, before I get into the nitty gritty of my goal-setting ways. How do I want to feel in 2024?
Here are my 2024 core desired feelings:
Here are all the words I wrote down before cull it down to these above four.
Electric, Shine, Flow, Turned On, Vibrant, Radiant, Bold, Expansive, Boundless, Authentic and Truth. And then I landed on…
Electric: I want jolts of excitement to course through me as I move through life this year. I’ve used the words lit up before but Electric just lands differently in my brain this year.
Expansive: I challenged myself last year with a few difficult goals like publishing my second book and a weekly planner. But I feel like I’m capable of so much more. I want to expand. I just don’t know what that looks like yet.
Radiant: I want to feel radiant in my relationships. I want to spend time with the people I love and just glow.
Vibrant: This one comes down to my health. Last year I wanted to feel energized. I got that now I want to go beyond energized to truly feeling vibrant again in my body and in my skin.
So after I choose my core desired feelings I start with a life category audit.
Life Category Audit
So after ranking my life categories, I focus on setting goals first in my lowest-ranked categories:
Health & Fitness
- Keep Liver Enzymes Low
- Rebalance Minerals
- No MS Relapses
Here are my friendship smart goals:
- Book 1 monthly friendship date (with current friends or for meeting new people)
- Book 1 friend trip with my friend Aubrie (we are toying with the idea of going somewhere warm or at least away for a weekend)
- Book 1 trip with my friend Shannon to the Adirondacks (Shannon and I travelled to the Adirondacks back in 2019 so I’m excited to book a fall trip with her this coming year.
- Be consistent with daily morning meditation
- Be consistent with daily journaling and write at least 1 page a day
- Be consistent with reading my Bible every morning
- Plant Identification
- Root Veggie Storage
- Change A Tire
- Herbal Remedies
- Butchering / Animal Field Dressing
- Foraging / Mushroom Hunting
- Seed Saving
- Split Firewood
- Cold Water Plunges
- Morning Sun Gazing
- Wim Hof Breathing
- Reduce Phone Time
- No TV
- Weekend Digital Detoxes
- No Processed Sugar
- Something That Scares Me
- Daily Prayer
- Daily Silence
- 10 Push Ups Daily
- 10 Pull Ups Daily
- Weekly Coffee Dates
- Nashville for dōTERRA’s Leadership Retreat
- Poland for a client event
- Salt Lake City for dōTERRA’s annual convention in September
I’m excited to also plan our first Algonquin Park canoe trip with the twins. Hopefully at the end of summer when the weather is a bit cooler and the bugs aren’t as bad 🙂
I grow our investment income.