Standard Canadian Thanksgiving Post COMING RIGHT UP! If you read to the bottom I will give you a gold star 🙂
Here are 15 Things I’m Thankful / Grateful for in my life in 2015 🙂
- A family that teaches me how to be a better person while fully supporting me in everything I do.
- A romantic relationship that has developed over the course of a year into something that is healthy, nice (and nice is so good), adventurous, supportive and a true partnership.
- A body that has tackled 19 races so far and will tackle number 20 next weekend at the OCR World Championships in Ohio.
- The curiosity and knowledge to educate myself to treat my MS holistically and allow my body to optimize it’s immune system so I can live symptom free.
- A yearning for adventure that allows me to dream up and complete amazing seasonal bucket lists.
- My readers – YEAH YOU GUYS – who find me interesting enough to read my musings over and over again. I’M THANKFUL FOR YOU.
- Podcasts & Audiobooks so I can continue to educate myself while commuting to and from work.
- My job at Kobo that allows me to be in a corporate job but feel so fulfilled as a booklover.
- iPhone 6 for it’s ability to capture amazing memories in the form of photographs.
- App technology that allows me to be better at time management and productivity so I can lead a healthier work/life harmony
- Beautiful friends who always take time to support me, challenge me, catch up with me and have fun with me.
- Magnum Nutraceuticals, Mizuno Canada & 23 Degree Roastery who as sponsors believe in a partnership with me!
- My nerdy bookworm ways that let me dive into books with eagerness
- Time with my 96 grandmother and soaking up every single minute of life with her
- Growing into a human being who is falling more and more in love with the person I am today and who I’ve become through all my life lessons in these 33 years of life.